JCPenney Associate Kiosk login user guide for active and former associates is available here. You should go to or navigate to the official portal which is http://jcpassociates.com/.
The JCP Associates Kiosk contains confidential information related to JCPenney’s current and former employees, business, sales, operations, customers, or suppliers.
Unauthorized access violates its rules and regulations. So always signed in with valid entries. If you didn’t receive your paycheck or your paycheck is lost/stolen, or damaged, feel free to call the JCPenney Benefits Center – at 1-8888908900.
Associate Kiosk JCP Overview
|Guide About||JCP Associate Kiosk Login|
|JCP Official Website||http://jcpassociates.com/|
|Objective||To view paystub, work scheule data.|
|Active Associates Login||Visit Here|
|Former Associates Login||Check Here|
|Forgot Password||Reset Here|
|JCPenney Benefits Center||1-888-890-8900|
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login at Home
JCPenney Associate Kiosk sign-in system is private software. It allows authorized access only. So, the associates if you have a recognized username and password then try to sign in on the JCP network and off the JCP network.
To access your electronic W-2 and Reissues, employee benefits, paycheck stub, employment, income verification, and more, look up the JCP Associates Kiosk payroll portal.
JCP Associate Kiosk Login Requirments
Those JCPenney active and former employees who are authorized to access the associate information system first thing they need a personal computer, laptop, tab, or any other smart device, and recognized credentials.
The credentials for login at the JCP Kiosk are provided below:
- Username: It is your nine-digit Employee ID number at JCPenney.
- Password: The default password for login will be eleven digits and it follows JCP (Upper Case), birth month (2 digits), birth year (2 digits), and last 4 digits of SSN.
JCPenney Associates kiosk Login Process – Active Employees
- STEP 1. To log in to the JCP employee portal navigate to http://jcpassociates.com/.
- STEP 2. Hereafter the employee payroll information system will open.
- STEP 3. Look on the Active associates’ table and click on Associate Kiosk @ Home.
- STEP 4. Now, the sign-in application will open.
- STEP 5. Enter your User name and Password.
- STEP 6. Click the Login button.
- STEP 7. To view your paystub click on My Money after login and then click on Pay to check your pay-related data.
After the successful sign-in at Home, you become eligible to access your payroll information anytime.
JCP Active Associate Kiosk @ Home Password Reset Steps
It’s a very simple and easy process. If you can’t remember what was your password and want to reset it without pressurize your mind.
Go to the JCPenney Kiosk employee login page, click on Forgot My Password and Vendor Password Changes, Enter your Employee ID(9 digits), and click on the Search button.
Answer your security questions (if you can’t set it up then call 1-800-870-1111), click the Change Answer, hereafter agree to the terms and click on ‘Continue‘.
Enter your New password, confirm the same password in the next field, and click the Change Password. Now you are eligible to log in with the new password.
JCPenney Kiosk Associate Login Process – Former Employee
- Open any supportable internet browser and search http://jcpassociates.com/.
- Hereafter a payroll application will open. Look on the ‘Former Associates‘ table and click on Former Associate Kiosk.
- Now, a page will open with logging-in instructions. At the bottom of this page, the former employees’ login page link will be mentioned (click here).
- Hereafter Oracle PeopleSoft sign-in page will open.
- Enter your User ID and Password, and select language.
- Click the Sign In button.
After this successful login, your former employee profile will open.
|Home Office Associates Center||1-888-890-8900|
|Absence Management Center||1-877-527-0722|
|Call Skylight to activate||1-877-814-7679|
|Skylight Card Customer Service||1-888-606-9800|
JCPenney is an American retail private industry founded on April 14, 1902, by James Cash Penney and William Henry McManus. Most of JCPenney’s stores are located in downtown areas.
It operates more than 664 stores across the US to retail Clothing, footwear, jewelry, beauty products, electronics, furniture, decor bedding, bath, housewares, appliances, and toys. The main branch of JCPenney is located in Plano, Texas, United States.
More than 60000 employees are working in JCPenney to handle its work every day. If you want to know more about this visit the jcpenney.com official website.
More Guide: ESS Compass Associate
How do I check my payslip from the JCP associate Kiosk payroll portal?
Navigate to the official JCPenney associate Kiosk portal and sign in, now view your paycheck stub, if you will see the option “check” that means you are eligible to check your paper payslip.
I’ve lost my paycheck, what should I do?
If you have lost your paycheck then contact the JCPenney benefits center, via calling on 1-888-890-8900.
I’m an ex-employee of the JCP kiosk, can I able to access the former Associate Kiosk lifetime?
No, after the termination date, the former employee kiosk portal is available or accessible for up to 18 months.
It’s my first-time login at the JCP former associates kiosk portal, how can I find my login credentials?
Your User ID is your employee ID number (use leading zeros to make it 9 digits long).
If talk about the login password then it will be 11 digits long. JCP (Upper Case), birth month (two-digit), birth year (two-digit), and last four digits of SSN. for example- JCP01981254.
JCP kiosk at home payroll login system designed for working and former employees. In this article, I’ve shared the login guide for active and ex-employees, how to reset the password at home, helpline numbers, FAQs, and more. If you need any further information then you can comment below.